Farming and Local Development
Community type drama for Upper Primary building up into a tense drama content based on a local development and it's effect on the community.
There are two parts to this Topic offering a fair mileage for your topic.
1. Farming Jobs – Creating Characters - Mime
2. Other People Involved In Farm Life - Discussion
3. Setting up The Farming Community – Using Improtate Game
4. Family Life Scene – Extension of Improtate
5. Deepening The Characterisation – Hot seating
6. Community Tableaux and Thought Tapping
7. Developers Meeting- Role-play and Presentation
8. Reactions From The Farmers – Discussions, Improvisation and Presenting
9. Critical Meeting
10. New Reactions – Discussion, summarising events
11. Final Meeting - Presentations
Diaries, Character Descriptions, Writing down points to put forward for argument, expressing feelings through writing, Reading an important letter, Newspaper reports on Farmyard Fiasco.
*Music used from royalty free site direct link from pdf.*